Bank Communication Interfaces (BCI) is an extension of the SAP standard component, Bank Communication Management (SAP BCM), fully developed in SAP ABAP. The solution is implemented in the Z namespace without modification of the SAP standard and adapted individually to existing customer processes.
The individual components at a glance:
- Connectivity HUB, for connecting SAP and non-SAP systems to a central SAP FI system
- Interface EBICS, for EBICS communication directly from SAP ERP
- Interface SWIFT, for the creation of the SWIFT parameter files for the outgoing Payment File
The Bank Communication Interfaces enable the creation of a Payment Factory, without media breaks, directly in SAP ERP. The individual components can be implemented and used independently of each other.
The hard facts of BCI:
- Communication directly from the SAP processes
- Straight Through Processing (STP)
- No media breaks due to complete integration in SAP
- Storage of keys and certificates in the SAP Secure Store (SWIFT) or the STRUST (EBICS)
- Transparent, traceable SAP application log separated by application (object) and process step (subobject)
- The implementation is completely in ABAP, free of modification, no further components are necessary
- High degree of flexibility in the processes through BAdI availability
- ABAP Code Line optimized for SAP S / 4HANA under consideration of the SAP naming conventions
- Own authorization objects for flexible role design
With our partner AICON Solutions GmbH, we will gladly prepare a suitable offer for implementation and aftercare for your requirements. Please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.